☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2loaves of day old bread
2 to 3 c1% milk
6 to 8eggs (or 8 to 10 egg whites)
3 Tbspof epicure pizza seasoning or club house garlic & red pepper
2/3 cblanched brocoli diced
2/3 cblanched cauliflower diced
2/3 cdiced red or green peppers or both
1 cof chopped pepperoni (optional)
2 dash(es)of salt & pepper
1 cshredded cheese, (romano, marble )
1/3 cshredded carrot for garnish
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 cunbleached white flour
How to Make Italian Frittata
- Break Up your bread in 2 inch chunks and place in a large mixing bowl, stir in 1 cup of milk to wet the bread, let stand 5 minutes, Preheat oven at 375F
- Meanwhile in a large 4 cup size whisk eggs with remaining milk, add spices, mix well.
- Pour over the bread and mix. Stir in Baking Powder and Flour
- Proceed by adding one at a time all veggies, pepperoni, salt and pepper and cheese stirring after each addition.
- With Pam spray 4 X 8 inch or 3 X 9 inch Pie plates.
Pour in equal amounts of the mixture in each plate.
Garnish the top with shredded Carrot
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 min. then cut in 6 or 8 slices. Serve with Ketchup, Chili Sauce or Salsa