Fireman Bob's Robust Breakfast Casserole
Take a look and see if you like this!
10 slicesourdough bread - crusts removed
1 lbgrated sharp cheddar cheese
2 cham - chopped
8 ozdiced green chilis
8 slicebacon fried - drained and crumbled
1 tspdry mustard
2 Tbsphot sauce - your choice, i use tabasco
1/2 cred bell peppers - diced - fine
1/2 cgreen bell peppers - diced - fine
How to Make Fireman Bob's Robust Breakfast Casserole
- In a 9 x 13 inch pan, place a layer of sourdough bread that has been buttered on one side and placed buttered side down.
- Sprinkle 1/3 each of the cheese, ham, bacon, red and green bell peppers and chilies on the bread, once again layer with the buttered sourdough bread as a second layer and do the same once again with each of the cheese, ham, bacon, red and green bell peppers and chilies.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt, and hot sauce
- Pour this mixture over the bread and let soak.
- Place more cheese on top, sprinkle paprika on top and cover with foil and place in fridge over night.
- Remove from fridge 1 hour before baking.
Bake at 350 to 375 degrees for 1 hour.
Serve hot with hash brown potatoes.