CREAMY PARMESAN GRITS
- 2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1 c
- stone-ground grits
- 1/4 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2-1/2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- heavy cream
How to Make CREAMY PARMESAN GRITS
- 1Bring salt and 1 qt. water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Whisk in grits and cook, whisking constantly, 45 seconds. Return mixture to a boil.
- 2Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 20 minutes or until grits are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- 3Stir in cheese and butter. Stir in cream, and serve immediately.
- 4NOTE: For a nuttier flavor, use Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.