Twinings Winter Spice Tea - Honey Wheat Bread
The Twinings Winter Spice Tea has wonderful flavors like apple and chamomile to fragrance this bread.
I served this with some Italian Sausage Crockpot Chili and homemade butter. It was a relaxing day, letting all the modern appliances (crockpot and bread maker with butter churn) do all the work. For everyone who is familiar with my recipes, I am a by hand type of gal.
Bon appetit, mes amis!
- 1 c
- warm water
- 1 c
- whey (reserved from making cheese)
- 3/4 c
- coconut oil
- 1/2 c
- 4 c
- white wheat ultragrain flour
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 3 Tbsp
- wheat germ
- twinings winter spice tea bag's contents
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/4 c
- flax seeds
- 1 dash(es)
- vanilla bean
- 2 tsp
How to Make Twinings Winter Spice Tea - Honey Wheat Bread
- 1If you haven't been making cheese lately, you can just use all water.
- 2Place ingredients in a stratified layer going from first wet, to dry, to leavener in a pan sprayed with Baker's Joy.
- 3Choose settings whole wheat and medium crust on your bread machine.
- 4Remove from bread machine and allow steam to escape. Perhaps 15 to 30 minutes of rest before slicing.