Pam's "THAT'S JUST PEACHY" BANANA BREAD
1/2 cbutter, room temp
1 3/4 cap flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/4 cmashed peaches and bananas (approx. 2-3 med. very ripe peaches and one med. banana)
1 to 2 tsplemon juice, fresh
1/4 tspalmond extract
1/2 csour cream
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Pam's "THAT'S JUST PEACHY" BANANA BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350° Prepare pan(s) by spraying lightly with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
- Measure out flour, soda, salt and cinnamon into another small bowl and whisk together.
- Peel, cut up and mash well, the peaches and banana. It should measure about 1 1/4 c. Add vanilla and almond extract and lemon juice. Stir to mix.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until you see no more loose flour. Stir in the mashed fruit, sour cream and nuts just until incorporated.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan(s), level top with spatula and bake. For large pan, 1 hr 15 minutes, for medium pan (4x8), 45 minutes to 1 hour, for mini loaf approximately 30 minutes. Check progress during the final 15 to 30 minutes by inserting a toothpick into the center of the loaf. If it comes out clean, remove bread from oven.
- Let cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes then turn out and finish cooling on wire rack.