STRAWBERRY BREAD SUPREME
Recipe and photo: All Recipes Magazine
How to Make STRAWBERRY BREAD SUPREME
- Butter and flour two 9x5-inch loaf pans. Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. sugar. Toss to coat.
- Stir together flour, remaining sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl, then stir in oil and pour over strawberries.
- Fold strawberry mixture into flour mixture until dry ingredients are just moistened. Fold in pecans.
- Divide batter between prepared pans, about 3 cups per pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350º oven until toothpick inserted in centers come out clean, 45 to 55 minutes. Let cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove loaves from pans and allow to cool completely, about 1-1/2 hours.