How to Make STRAWBERRY BREAD
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease two losf pan's. line the bottom of each pan with foil.
- 3In a large bowl , mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, andsalt.
- 4Make a well in center of thie mixture.
- 5Pour eggs and oil into well.
- 6Stir until dry ingredients just become moist
- 7Pour strawberries into a containner.
- 8With a slatted spoon, dip out strawberrsand gently stir into mixture.
- 9Then add juice graduly, stirring until batter is proper consistency.
- 10The amount of juice varies in strawberries when thawed.
- 11The batter should not be thin.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- 13Let cool in pans for 15 minutes.
- 14Loosen sides of loaf pan's with a knife.
- 15Cool completely before sliceing.