Raspberry Honey-Walnut Crescent Rolls
I loved it, my guests loved it, and you will just love how easy it is to make.
These little tidbits are a delicious bite of sweet and savory. The nuttiness combined with fruit and cream is sure to be a show-stopper when company comes over. A quick mix in 5 minutes and on the table in 20!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Grab a cup of coffee and start your morning off right with these wonderful sweet rolls! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Raspberry Honey-Walnut Crescent Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a jelly roll size cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Combine cream cheese, walnuts, honey, and raspberries. Mix until blended.
- 3Open two packs of crescent rolls and place a 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture on the widest part of the triangle.
- 4Roll crescent dough away from you until the narrow end is underneath and place on the parchment paper. Repeat 11 more times.
- 5Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and brush the tops lightly with melted butter and sprinkle white granulated sugar on top of each one to taste.
- 6Place cookie sheet back in the oven 2 more minutes until the dough is a light golden brown color. Yields 16