★★★★★ 1 vote5
110-oz can refrigerated biscuits
2 - 3 Tbspmelted real butter
1/2 - 3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1 - 1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
2 Tbspcorn syrup
1/4 - 1/2 ccoarsely shopped pecans
How to Make QUICKIE STICKIE BUNS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease an 8" x 8" square or a 9" round cake pan.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Cut each biscuit in half, and form each half-roll piece into a ball.
- Dip each half-roll ball into the melted butter, then into the sugar mixture.
Place each ball into the greased cake pan.
- Mix the leftover butter with the leftover sugar mixture.
Pour mixture over balls in cake pan.
- Drizzle corn syrup over everything.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes. Serve warm.