★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10-oz can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- melted real butter
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp
- corn syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- coarsely shopped pecans
How to Make QUICKIE STICKIE BUNS
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease an 8" x 8" square or a 9" round cake pan.
- 2In a bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- 3Cut each biscuit in half, and form each half-roll piece into a ball.
- 4Dip each half-roll ball into the melted butter, then into the sugar mixture.
Place each ball into the greased cake pan.
- 5Mix the leftover butter with the leftover sugar mixture.
Pour mixture over balls in cake pan.
- 6Drizzle corn syrup over everything.
- 7Bake 10 - 12 minutes. Serve warm.