Jam and Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
1 pkgcrescent rolls
1/4 cfruit jam (your choice)
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 tsplemon juice
1/2 tspalmond or vanilla extract
How to Make Jam and Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375° and set out cookie sheet. Line with parchment or silicone liner if desired.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and extract until smooth and creamy. (You may use electric beaters or beat by hand.)
- Unroll each crescent roll. On the fattest part of the triangle place 1 tsp on cream cheese mixture and one tsp of jam. Roll up and place on cookie sheet.
- Whisk together egg and water for egg wash and brush over each crescent roll.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown and cooked through. Enjoy!