Jam and Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
How to Make Jam and Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 1Preheat the oven to 375° and set out cookie sheet. Line with parchment or silicone liner if desired.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and extract until smooth and creamy. (You may use electric beaters or beat by hand.)
- 3Unroll each crescent roll. On the fattest part of the triangle place 1 tsp on cream cheese mixture and one tsp of jam. Roll up and place on cookie sheet.
- 4Whisk together egg and water for egg wash and brush over each crescent roll.
- 5Bake for 10-14 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown and cooked through. Enjoy!