Honey Wheat quick bread
How to Make Honey Wheat quick bread
- In large bowl, combine flours, baking soda and salt until thoroughly mixed.
- Cut in butter into mixture.
- In separate bowl, whisk together yogurt and honey; blend into dry mixture.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured work surface; knead until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Shape dough into a ball. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut a shallow "X" on top of round. Brush top with milk.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and crust is firm