GREAT GRANDMOTHER ADAM'S CRANBERRY BREAD
2 call purpose flour sifted
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 tspgrated orange peel
3/4 corange juice, fresh
1 1/2 craisins
1 1/2 cfresh or frozen cranberries chopped
How to Make GREAT GRANDMOTHER ADAM'S CRANBERRY BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Add eggs, orange peel, and orange all at once.
- Stir until mixture is evenly moist.
- Fold in cranberries and raisins. Spoon into a greased 9 by 5 by 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from pan and cool.