Chocolate Chip Quick Bread
2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
3/4 calmond or reg milk
1/2 ccooking oil or applesauce
1 cchocolate chips
1 cnuts, chopped
How to Make Chocolate Chip Quick Bread
- Preheat overn to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients stirring only to blend- do not over mix.
- Add nuts and chips. Stir just to mix.
- Put in greased loaf pan that has parchment paper on the bottom of the pan(this makes releasing the bread so much easier) Bake until toothpick comes out clean and loaf is dark golden brown, about an hour.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool for about an hour. Store in ziplock plastic bag.