Mexican Monkey Bread
- 1 can(s)
- 16.3 oz biscuits-quartered
- 5 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt (opt)
- 1 tsp
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded mozeralla or mexican blend cheese
- 3/4 can(s)
- drained and sliced jalapenos
How to Make Mexican Monkey Bread
- 1Heat oven to 350 and spray 9x5 in loaf pan with Pam. Melt butter with garlic and let cool. Stir in parsley flakes.
- 2Dip 1/3 of the biscuit pieces in the butter mix and place in prepared pan. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of peppers (opt). You can sprinkle additional parsley on top if you want. Repeat layers covering with remaining dipped pieces, peppers and parsley. Top with combined Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
- 3Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes, Invert onto plate and remove pan. Beautiful and delicious! I personally leave the peppers out for a more garlic cheese bread taste.