Kielbasa cheese bread
How to Make Kielbasa cheese bread
- 1pour warm water in to bowl. Take the yeast from the roll mix and sprinkle in to water and mix well.
- 2add the beaten egg and mix well.
- 3blend in flour from roll mix,add Swiss cheese and Kielbasa.Mix well.When it forms a sticky dough ball put in a buttered bowl and cover in a warm place until doubled in size. It should take about 45 minutes.Work the dough on a floured surface.
- 4make in to loaf shape,and put on a greased baking sheet. Brush top with melted butter
- 5bake at 400 degree's for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Slice loaf and serve.
This is a cool bread for breakfast or dinner. Enjoy!!