Homemade Lucky Clover Rolls
Brushing with beaten egg white will made them glow.
If using white dough bake 15 minutes.
If using whole wheat dough bake 20 minutes.
- 1 lb
- loaf of frozen bread dough- white of whole wheat,thawed
How to Make Homemade Lucky Clover Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 400^. Spray or grease muffin pans 2-inch size. Set aside.
- 2Place frozen dough in greased bowl; brush top with soft shortening. Cover. Let rise in warm place until doubled in bulk , about an hour.
- 3Divide dough in 1/2. Form each half into 9-inch roll. Cut into 9 equal pieces. Form into balls.
Place in greased muffin pans. With scissors cut each ball in half, then into quarters, cutting through almost to bottom of rolls.
- 4Brush lightly with beaten egg white or melted butter.
Cover. Let rise in warm place, free from draft, until doubled in bulk. About 1 hour. (Action-quick dough about 30 minutes).
- 5Bake in hot oven 400^ -whole wheat about 20 minutes; white rolls about 15 minutes.