Homemade Lucky Clover Rolls
Brushing with beaten egg white will made them glow.
If using white dough bake 15 minutes.
If using whole wheat dough bake 20 minutes.
How to Make Homemade Lucky Clover Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400^. Spray or grease muffin pans 2-inch size. Set aside.
- Place frozen dough in greased bowl; brush top with soft shortening. Cover. Let rise in warm place until doubled in bulk , about an hour.
- Divide dough in 1/2. Form each half into 9-inch roll. Cut into 9 equal pieces. Form into balls.
Place in greased muffin pans. With scissors cut each ball in half, then into quarters, cutting through almost to bottom of rolls.
- Brush lightly with beaten egg white or melted butter.
Cover. Let rise in warm place, free from draft, until doubled in bulk. About 1 hour. (Action-quick dough about 30 minutes).
- Bake in hot oven 400^ -whole wheat about 20 minutes; white rolls about 15 minutes.