Vegetable Pub Pie
2-3potatoes, peeled and diced small (or 1 large sweet potato)
1/2 csweet onion, diced
1celery stalk, diced
4 ozfresh sliced mushrooms
3/4 cfrozen corn
1-2 Tbspdried parsley flakes
·salt and pepper, to taste
·mrs dash steak seasoning, to taste
1 cshredded cheese (i used cheddar)
2 Tbsp(up to 1/4 cup) steak sauce
2puff pastry sheets, thawed
How to Make Vegetable Pub Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick. Thaw puff pastry per package directions.
- Boil diced potatoes in water for about 3 minutes until slightly softened. Drain.
- Add olive oil to large frying pan. Add boiled potatoes, onion, carrot, celery, and mushrooms. Stir fry about 3-4 minutes; stir in frozen corn and dried parsley flakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes more. Season as desired with Mrs Dash, salt and pepper. Pour into a large bowl; add cheese and steak sauce. Stir well.
- On a floured surface, unroll puff pastry sheets and cut into a total of 8 squares. Place a large spoonful of vegetable mixture in center of each square. Wet fingers with water and dampen edges of dough. Fold over to form a triangle and seal edges with a fork.
- Nutritional Info: per serving
Total Fat: 30.3g / SAT FAT: 6.6g
Total Carbs: 43.2g / Dietary Fiber: 3.1g / Sugars: 2.6g