Vegetable Pub Pie
- potatoes, peeled and diced small (or 1 large sweet potato)
- 1/2 c
- sweet onion, diced
- carrot, diced
- celery stalk, diced
- 4 oz
- fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 c
- frozen corn
- 1-2 Tbsp
- dried parsley flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- mrs dash steak seasoning, to taste
- 1 c
- shredded cheese (i used cheddar)
- 2 Tbsp
- (up to 1/4 cup) steak sauce
- puff pastry sheets, thawed
How to Make Vegetable Pub Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick. Thaw puff pastry per package directions.
- 2Boil diced potatoes in water for about 3 minutes until slightly softened. Drain.
- 3Add olive oil to large frying pan. Add boiled potatoes, onion, carrot, celery, and mushrooms. Stir fry about 3-4 minutes; stir in frozen corn and dried parsley flakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes more. Season as desired with Mrs Dash, salt and pepper. Pour into a large bowl; add cheese and steak sauce. Stir well.
- 4On a floured surface, unroll puff pastry sheets and cut into a total of 8 squares. Place a large spoonful of vegetable mixture in center of each square. Wet fingers with water and dampen edges of dough. Fold over to form a triangle and seal edges with a fork.
- 6Nutritional Info: per serving
Total Fat: 30.3g / SAT FAT: 6.6g
Total Carbs: 43.2g / Dietary Fiber: 3.1g / Sugars: 2.6g