vanilla strawberry waffels
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
- 4 c
- bisquick(i use my own make of bisquick recipe, pinched from here)
- 2 2/3 c
- milk or water
- 1/2 c
- quick strawberry drink mix. (use the chocolate if you want chocolate waffels)
- 1/2 c
- vanilla non dairy creamer(sugar free)
- 4 Tbsp
- cooking oil
- 2 large
- eggs beaten
How to Make vanilla strawberry waffels
- 1in large glass bowl mix well all the ingredients given. making sure all lumps are out. you can hand mix or use a power mixer.
- 2heat and oil a two or 4 waffel, waffel iron. spoon just enough of the mix to make a full waffel but no to over flow.
- 3cook completely on a wire rack and place in freezer for a hour. then remove and place in a large gallon size freezer bag. mark and date and place back in freezer. these babies will keep up to two weeks in your freezer or till someone catches on that they are there. My house about two days. to reheat simple place in microwave on for about 1min or place in toaster till warm.
- 4THIS IS THE RECIPE FOR HOME MADE BISQUICK,
THAT I USE.
9 c flour
1/3 c backing powder
1 c milk, nonfat, dry
2 Tbsp milk, nonfat, dry
4 tsp salt
1 3/4 c shortening
This is the hard part just mix mix mix. I used a pastry cutter.
Store in a air tight container. if you don't use it very often then I would place it in the freezer it will last for a lot longer.