The Best Dinner Rolls Ever!
For this recipe and more visit DalevilleAlabamaKitchens.com
Have a Question give me a call, leave a message and I"ll get back to you as soon as I can.
(334) 392-0550 Marie
How to Make The Best Dinner Rolls Ever!
- Start by activating the yeast, in a bowl put the warm water and yeast.
- Heat Milk & Butter in Microwave for 1 minute (do not boil).
- Add to the yeast and water, egg, sugar salt and one cup of the flour, stir just a little.
- Add milk and butter (this cant be hot or it will kill yeast), stir and switch to a rubber spatula and add remaining flour and stir until you have a sticky but knead-able dough!
- Pour out on floured surface and knead for 6 – 7 minutes, only adding a little flour if it gets to sticky.
- Spray a bowl with butter spray, make a nice ball and put it in the bowl, cover and let it set for 2 hours or it doubles in size.
- Now after dough has risen remove the cover and punch down put on floured board and pat with hands shaping it in to a square. Cut in to 12 and place in greased pan they can touch. (for greased pan, I use non stick butter flavor spray in can)