1 1/2 csugar
1 1/2 coil
2 cfrozen strawberries, thawed with juice
3 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspsalt (optional)
1 cwalnuts, or pecans chopped (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Bread
- Cream sugar, oil, eggs. Add flour, soda, salt, nuts, cinnamon, adding strawberries with the juice last.
- Pour into greased bread pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Let cool another 15 minutes. Wrap in tin foil and let cool completly.
- This bread also freezes beautifully. So you can eat one and freeze the other, or give it away so you can make more!