How to Make My Mom's Yeast Rolls
- Heat milk and melt margarine together. (Heat on low heat) When margarine is melted will be about hot enough.
- Mix two cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast together.
- Add eggs and milk mixture. Mix thoroughly - beat for two minutes. Add rest of flour gradually until have used the six cups.
- Put in a greased bowl and turn dough over a time or two to grease your dough. Put a cloth over it - set in a warm place to raise until double in size.
- Punch down and knead. Let rest a few minutes, knead again - make into rolls and lets raise again. Takes approximately two hours to complete. Bake at 350 degrees for about 18 min. (Don’t overbake)