Mozzarella Garlic Bread
- 4 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 to 2 tsp
- dried basil
- loaf of italian bread (about 14 inches long)
- 8 oz
- fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Mozzarella Garlic Bread
- 1Combine butter, garlic, and basil in a small bowl.
- 2Slice bread lengthwise in half horizontally.
Slice each half into 12 pieces, without cutting completely through bottom crust.
- 3Brush butter garlic mixture over bread.
Place mozzarella slices on top.
Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- 4Place bread on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees, for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- 5Cool slightly, then serve and ENJOY!
- 6(This bread can be assembled several hours in advance. Wrap loosely and refrigerate until ready to bake.)
- 7Recipe can easily be cut in half, to prepare just a half a loaf.