Home Milled Whole Wheat Bread (for bread machine)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/3 cmilk
2 Tbsphoney (or whole, raw sugar)
4 tspbutter, melted
2 cwhole grain wheat flour (fresh milled is best)
2 cunbleached all purpose wheat flour
1/8 cvital wheat gluten flour
1 tspfine sea salt
1 1/4 tspactive dry yeast
How to Make Home Milled Whole Wheat Bread (for bread machine)
- Add ingredients to bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
- If available, select the whole grain cycle, if not use the basic wheat or white cycle.
- If machine allows "extended rise", select 20 mins.
- Select bread color "medium".
- Press "start" and walk away! Enjoy your bread about 4 hours later (I set mine overnight, so we have a fresh loaf in the morning).