Home Milled Whole Wheat Bread (for bread machine)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- honey (or whole, raw sugar)
- 4 tsp
- butter, melted
- 2 c
- whole grain wheat flour (fresh milled is best)
- 2 c
- unbleached all purpose wheat flour
- 1/8 c
- vital wheat gluten flour
- 1 tsp
- fine sea salt
- 1 1/4 tsp
- active dry yeast
How to Make Home Milled Whole Wheat Bread (for bread machine)
- 1Add ingredients to bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2If available, select the whole grain cycle, if not use the basic wheat or white cycle.
- 3If machine allows "extended rise", select 20 mins.
- 4Select bread color "medium".
- 5Press "start" and walk away! Enjoy your bread about 4 hours later (I set mine overnight, so we have a fresh loaf in the morning).