Greek Tuna Salad Pockets
Recipe/picture by McCormick.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/4 teaspoons mccormick® oregano leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon mccormick® garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pouch (7 ounces) albacore tuna, packed in water
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 3/8 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3/8 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 3 whole wheat pita breads (6 1/2-inch)
- 1 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
How to Make Greek Tuna Salad Pockets
- 1Mix lemon juice, oil, oregano and garlic powder in medium bowl until well blended. Add tuna, tomato, red onion and feta cheese; toss lightly. Cover.
- 2Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- 3Cut pita breads in half. Line with spinach leaves. Spoon tuna mixture into pita pockets.
- 4******Nutrition information
(Amount per serving)
Calories: 210Cholesterol: 24mg
Sodium: 488mgProtein: 17g
Total Fat: 6gFiber: 3g