Gluten Free Anadama Bread
2 1/4 tspyeast
1 cwarm water
1 1/2 cgluten free flour mix
1/2 ccorn flour or corn meal
1 1/2 tspxantham gum
1 Tbspdark molasses
3 Tbspcanola oil
1 tspapple cider vinegar
How to Make Gluten Free Anadama Bread
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 8x4 loaf pan.
- Proof yeast, with 1/2 cup of the warm water plus sugar. Set aside till double.
- Mix eggs, vinegar, oil, molasses, and remaining water.
Combine all dry ingredients except yeast.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry including yeast mixture. Using either stand mixer or hand mixer on low to incorporate all. It should look like a thick cake batter. If it glops when you lift the beaters add a little water until you get desired consistency. Turn mixer to high and beat 4 minutes.
- Turn dough into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Cover with foil after 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 20 minutes before slicing.