Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
So instead of using all gritty flour I add the asian one as part of rice flour.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
170 kgbrown rice flour
205 kgasian white rice flour
165 kgglutinous sweet rice flour
120 kgtapioca starch/ flour
2 tspxantham gum
How to Make Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
- I use a weigh scale to measure all my ingredients.
- This is more accurate, as some flours and starches are lighter and brands seem to be different also.
- Mix all together wll and store in a sealed container.
- Stir before using each time.
- This will keep in the pantry for 6 weeks. In the fridge up to 6 months.