Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
So instead of using all gritty flour I add the asian one as part of rice flour.
- 170 kg
- brown rice flour
- 205 kg
- asian white rice flour
- 165 kg
- glutinous sweet rice flour
- 120 kg
- tapioca starch/ flour
- 2 tsp
- xantham gum
How to Make Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
- 1I use a weigh scale to measure all my ingredients.
- 2This is more accurate, as some flours and starches are lighter and brands seem to be different also.
- 3Mix all together wll and store in a sealed container.
- 4Stir before using each time.
- 5This will keep in the pantry for 6 weeks. In the fridge up to 6 months.