How to Make Flour Tortillas
- 1Place liquids in bowl.
- 2Add the dry ingredients.
- 3Knead until the dough is workable but not stiff. (Keep the dough moist for soft tortillas.)
- 4Let stand 10 minutes.
- 5Pull out golf size tortillas & place onto floured board.
- 6Either roll with floured rolling pin or press down with fingers. Of course you could press with a tortilla press if you have one. I like pressing down with my fingers because I feel like I get a better shaped tortilla.
- 7Cook on a griddle on both sides until slightly golden.