How to Make ENGLISH MUFFIN LOAF BREAD
- *** "MEASURE BY SPOONING FLOUR LIGHTLY INTO CUP".
Preheat oven: 400 degrees.
Grease & sprinkle with cornmeal - 2 loaf pans.
- In large bowl combine - 3 cups flour, yeast sugar, salt, & baking soda.
Heat liquids on stove until very warm (120-130 degrees).
Add to dry mixture; beat well.
- Stir in remaining flour to make a stiff batter.
Spoon into prepared pans & sprinkle tops with cornmeal.
- COVER; LET RISE IN A WARM PLACE FOR 45 MINUTES.
- Bake for 25 minutes... remove from pans immediately & cool.