Easy Brazilian Cheese Puffs (churasscaria style)
How to Make Easy Brazilian Cheese Puffs (churasscaria style)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit . Spray small muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- 2In a large blender add eggs, oil and milk. Blend well.
- 3Add salt, flour and cheese. Sometimes it helps to add a little flour and mix then a little more and mix, until everything is moving well in the blender. If it is too thick just add a few tablespoons of milk until it is a thick liquid consistency.
- 4Next pour enough in each small muffin tin till it is about 1/2 full. These will puff very high in the oven. Place them in the oven with at least 3 " of space above the pan.
- 6Turn them out immediately into a big bowl lined with a clean cloth. Enjoy right away.there should be big air pockets in the middle and these should be chewy and delicious. I make sure to use a good cheese.
- 7You can also substitute lots of other cheeses just make sure they are grated.