How to Make Dr. Kiser's WONDERFUL Bread
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Form a stiff dough by adding the water little by little
- Cover with glad wrap and a kitchen towel and place in a warm place for 18 hours to rise.
- Lightly spray dutch oven with cook and spray.
- turn oven on BAKE at 400 Fahrenheit. Using a spatula, help the risen dough to fall into the dutch oven.
Bake for 1/2 hour with the lid on and 1/2 hour with the lid off.
- Using heavy duty oven gloves, remove dutch oven from oven and cool slightly on stove top before removing the round crispy wonderful bread. Cool to your liking before slicing. It also toasts beautifully. I slice the whole bread when cooled and freeze the slices in zip lock baggies.