- 1 tsp
- instant or rapid rise yeast
- 2 1/2 c
- bread flour
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- coarse sea salt
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil plus some for oiling the bowl
- 1 c
How to Make Crunchy Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- 1Mix the yeast, salt, flour, corn meal, oil and water in a large bowl. Mix with a spoon until it forms a sticky mass. If it is too dry, add a little more water. Once it is one mass, place on a floured cabinet and flour your hands.
- 2Knead dough by hands until the dough is soft and smooth.
- 3Oil the bowl, put the dough in, flip it over to coat and cover. Let sit and rise for 2-3 hours.
- 4Punch dough down, divide into how ever many pizzas you are making.
- 5Preheat oven to 450*, with a bread stone in the bottom if you have one.
- 6Sauce and top the pizzas how ever you want and bake. Baking times depend on how big the pizza is.