1 tspinstant or rapid rise yeast
2 1/2 cbread flour
2 tspcoarse sea salt
2 Tbspextra virgin olive oil plus some for oiling the bowl
How to Make Crunchy Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- Mix the yeast, salt, flour, corn meal, oil and water in a large bowl. Mix with a spoon until it forms a sticky mass. If it is too dry, add a little more water. Once it is one mass, place on a floured cabinet and flour your hands.
- Knead dough by hands until the dough is soft and smooth.
- Oil the bowl, put the dough in, flip it over to coat and cover. Let sit and rise for 2-3 hours.
- Punch dough down, divide into how ever many pizzas you are making.
- Preheat oven to 450*, with a bread stone in the bottom if you have one.
- Sauce and top the pizzas how ever you want and bake. Baking times depend on how big the pizza is.