2 cchopped celery
2 cchopped onion
1 Tbsppoultry seasoning
8 ccrumbled cornbread
1 qtchicken broth (32 oz)
How to Make Cornbread Dressing
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet; add celery and onion. Saute 5 minutes or until onion and celery are tender.
- In a large mixing bowl combine crumbled cornbread and broth.
- Season with salt, pepper, sage, and poultry seasoning.
- Stir in celery and onions.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour into a large baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Remove cover during last 15 minutes of cook time to brown top.