For a gluten-free batch, I used millet flour. The texture was super!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Cornbread
- Preheat oven to 425. Grease a large cast iron skillet. You can also use a baking pan. Choose your size based on how thick you like your cornbread. I doubled the recipe and used a 13x9 for a large amount of thick cornbread.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oil, eggs, and buttermilk. Stir only enough to blend the eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir only enough to moisten the dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 425 for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.