Chalet Inn Rolls
How to Make Chalet Inn Rolls
- 1In a bowl, combine water and yeast.
- 2in a sauce pan or in microwave, melt butter and add milk. Heat just past warm stage but not hot.
- 3Add sugar and salt. Then mix in eggs one at a time. Add yeast water and mix again. Slowly mix in flour then beat well.
- 4Spray the top with cooking oil and cover saran wrap. Let rise one hour (no longer than 1.5 hours).
Make into rolls and place in a greased roll/cake pan. Let rise again for about an hour.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min.