★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 cbutter, softened
3 clovegarlic, crushed
3/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbspdried parsley
2 tsppaprika, sweet mild
1x-long french bread
How to Make Bubble Bread
- Slice bread in half the long way and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients except the paprika.
- Spread on bread and place loaves on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle paprika over filling.
- Bake bread, open-faced at 300 degrees for 15 minutes. Watch closely and remove when filling begins to bubble and brown. Slice and serve while hot.