How to Make Banana Bread
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2Beat eggs well in a small bowl.
- 3In a medium-size bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In a large bowl, add the vegetable oil. Add the sugar a little bit at a time, and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy. Add the eggs to the mixture in the large bowl and beat well. Add some of the flour mixture to the large bowl and beat well. Then add some of the mashed bananas and beat some more. Continue adding flour, then bananas, then flour, then bananas, until everything is mixed in.
- 5Pour mixture into a baking pan coated with nonstick spray. Bake for 70 minutes (1 hour 10 minutes). Flip your banana bread out of the pan, let it cool for a bit, and cut it into slices to eat and share.