Zucchini Bread using Mama T's Quick Bread Mix
There are so many wonderful breads you can make with this mix and I'm sharing just a few. Be creative and make your own.
Again, the mix makes a great gift for the Holidays to Teachers, bus drivers, etc.
Or make mini loaves and wrap in Holiday Saran wrap and hand out as gifts.
Hope you enjoy this tasty bread!
Baking this now, I'll post pictures tomorrow. :)
3 cmama t's quick bread mix (in my recipe box)
1/4 cvegetable oil
2 cshredded zucchini
1/2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Zucchini Bread using Mama T's Quick Bread Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bread pans or muffin cups; or line with paper or foil liners.
- In a large bowl, mix quick bread mix, & cinnamon together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together zucchini, water, vegetable oil, & eggs.
Add dry mix to zucchini mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Spoon mixture into bread pans evenly or muffin cups and bake @ 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire rack and allow to cool completely.