Sweet Buttery Rolls
How to Make Sweet Buttery Rolls
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with a teaspoon of sugar; let stand for 10 min.
- Combine yeast mixture, milk, 1/2 cup sugar and enough flour to make runny batter.
- Add the melted butter, eggs and salt to the runny batter and mix well.
- Add the runny flour mix to the bread machine and select dough cycle.
- After the first kneading cycle is done, add the rest of the flour to make a stiff dough
- Once the dough cycle is complete, punch down and pinch off balls about the size of a golf ball.
- Cover, and let the individual rolls rise for 10 – 15 min or until doubled
- Place on a greased baking sheet, and bake at 350 F for 10 – 15 min. The rolls will be very light in color, so you may think they need more time. Don’t do this! The rolls burn very easily on the bottom. Enjoy!