Sweet Buttery Rolls
How to Make Sweet Buttery Rolls
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water with a teaspoon of sugar; let stand for 10 min.
- 2Combine yeast mixture, milk, 1/2 cup sugar and enough flour to make runny batter.
- 3Add the melted butter, eggs and salt to the runny batter and mix well.
- 4Add the runny flour mix to the bread machine and select dough cycle.
- 5After the first kneading cycle is done, add the rest of the flour to make a stiff dough
- 6Once the dough cycle is complete, punch down and pinch off balls about the size of a golf ball.
- 7Cover, and let the individual rolls rise for 10 – 15 min or until doubled
- 8Place on a greased baking sheet, and bake at 350 F for 10 – 15 min. The rolls will be very light in color, so you may think they need more time. Don’t do this! The rolls burn very easily on the bottom. Enjoy!