Rose Mary's Fresh Blueberry Muffins
Rose Mary Mogan
- 1 c
- 1 large
- 1/3 c
- vegetale oil
- 2 c
- 2 tsp
- lemon zst
- 1 1/2 tsp
- lemon extract
- 2 tsp
- baking pwder
- 1/2 c
- sugar or splenda blend
- 1 1/2 c
- blueberries, fresh or frozen
How to Make Rose Mary's Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or line the cups of a standard muffin tin with baking cups.
- 2In a large bowl, combine milk, egg,& vegetable oil.
Mix well and add flour baking powder and sugar, stir till well mixed. Then add fresh or frozen blueberries. Gently stir batter a few time to incorpotate berries into batter.
- 3Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake in oven for 18 to 20 minutes. Makes 1 dozen.
- 4NOTE: May take an additiona 2-3 minutes if berries are frozen, but not always, so check after 20 minutes.
Also note I sometime add 3/4 cups whole wheat flour to add fiber to this muffin, and use the remaining 1 1/4 cup as all purpose flour.
- 5You may also decrease the amount of blueberries if you so desire. We just love the flavor of the blueberries with the hint of lemon.