Corntastic corn bread
Irisa Raina 9
- 1 – 8.5 ounce box jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 large egg slightly beaten
- ½ of a “ 14.75 “ can of cream style corn “ or you can use mexi-corn”
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- ½ of a “ 4 ounce” can of diced green chilies drained
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon melted unsalted butter
How to Make Corntastic corn bread
- 1Beat egg and buttermilk slightly.
- 2Beat for about 1 minute on low, and then add the corn, chilies, cheese and 2 teaspoons melted butter.
- 3Add the muffin mix and beat for one more minute.
- 4Bake in a 400 degrees oven, lined a muffin tin with paper cups and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- 5As soon as you remove them from the oven brush tops with remaining melted butter.