Three-Ingredient Green Pizza Dough
Turn this dough into a yummy focaccia by simply drizzling it with some olive oil and topping it with your favorite herbs and sea salt.
How to Make Three-Ingredient Green Pizza Dough
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and place your pizza stone to the oven on the lowest rack.
- Place yogurt and spinach into a small blender. Puree until smooth.
- Combine the spinach-yogurt mixture with the flour in a large mixing bowl. Beat with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Transfer the dough into a floured board and knead it for about 3 minutes, until it is smooth and not sticky. Add flour as needed. Allow the dough to rest for 5 minutes.
- Stretch and flatten the dough on a floured work surface by using your fingers. Press the middle of the dough flat, and then work the dough outward to create a circle.
- Brush the crust with some extra virgin olive oil, top it with your favorite sauce and toppings. Dust the pizza stone with some cornmeal and place the pizza on it. Bake pizza for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Note: If you don't have self-rising flour, then add one teaspoon of baking powder and a pinch of salt to regular flour.
If you don't own a pizza stone, use the bottom of cast iron skillet. This may require you to make two smaller pizzas.