SOFT-COOKED DIPPING EGGS
Photo source: choice.com.au
How to Make SOFT-COOKED DIPPING EGGS
- 1Place the eggs in a single layer in a deep saucepan with enough water to cover eggs at at least an inch.
- 2Bring water to a boil over high heat. Immediately remove pan from heat to stop boiling. Cover the saucepan and let eggs stand in water for 2 to 4 minutes until cooked as desired.
- 3Drain the water and immediately run cold water over the eggs to cool them a bit. Place each egg into an egg cup.
- 4Toast the bread and spread with butter. Cut toast into 1-inch strips.
- 5Crack the tops off eggs with a knife. Salt and pepper eggs as desired. Serve toast strips with eggs for dipping into soft yolks.