Mom's Cheat Doughnuts
How to Make Mom's Cheat Doughnuts
- In a heavy saucepan or deep fat fryer, heat about 1 quart of oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Cut hole into center of each biscuit using a small cookie cutter.
- Fry biscuits and holes in hot oil a few at a time for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- While still warm, roll in sugar or cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Hope you enjoy these as much as we did growing up.