Modernized Old Fashioned Yeast Rolls
1/3 chalf and half warmed
6 Tbspbutter, melted
1/3 cwater, warm
3 1/2 tspfleischmann's active dry yeast
2 largeeggs, beaten
3 call purpose flour
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Modernized Old Fashioned Yeast Rolls
- Add ingredients in the following order: flour, sugar, salt, half & half, butter, water, eggs, vanilla, then yeast. If you do not have a jar of yeast, you can use 2 packets and it will work just fine.
- Set machine to bread dough cycle.
- When 15 minutes remain in the bread dough cycle, preheat oven to 375F, and grease a cupcake pan.
- On a floured surface, separate the dough into 36 balls. Place 3 balls into each cupcake mold.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Baste lightly with butter.
- Allow to Cool. Enjoy!