Modernized Old-Fashioned Yeast Rolls
1/3 chalf and half, warmed
1/3 cgranulated sugar
6 Tbspbutter, melted
1/3 cwater, warm
3 1/2 tspFleischmann's active dry yeast
2 largeeggs, beaten
3 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Modernized Old-Fashioned Yeast Rolls
- To the bread machine, add ingredients in the following order: flour, sugar, salt, half & half, butter, water, eggs, vanilla, then yeast. If you do not have a jar of yeast, you can use 2 packets and it will work just fine.
- Set machine to bread dough cycle.
- When 15 minutes remain in the bread dough cycle, preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a cupcake pan.
- Place dough onto a floured surface. Lightly dust the top of the dough with flour.
- Cut the dough into 36 pieces.
- Place 3 balls into each cupcake mold.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Baste lightly with butter.
- Allow to cool. Enjoy!