How to Make Banana Bread
- Preheat oven 350 F
- Cook on low heat mashed bananas for just a minute to allow the natural juices to come out.
- Mix the honey and applesauce together.
- Add bananas. Taste.. if not enough banana flavor add another banana.
- In another bowl add flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda.Mix the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture. Mix well.
- Put mixture in a mini loaf pans and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.