How to Make Streusel Coffee Cake
- 1Prepare Plain Roll Dough and let rise.
- 2Turn out on lightly floured surface; divide into thirds.
- 3Pat each third into a greased round cake pan (8 x 1 12)
- 4Mix flour, sugars, and cinnamon; cut in butter till crumbly, add nuts.
- 5sprinkle 1/3 of topping over each coffee cake.
- 6Cover let rise (30-40 minutes till double)
- 7bake in moderate oven 375 degrees about 20 minutes remove from oven immediately drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla over each coffee cake, serve warm.