How to Make Streusel Coffee Cake
- Prepare Plain Roll Dough and let rise.
- Turn out on lightly floured surface; divide into thirds.
- Pat each third into a greased round cake pan (8 x 1 12)
- Mix flour, sugars, and cinnamon; cut in butter till crumbly, add nuts.
- sprinkle 1/3 of topping over each coffee cake.
- Cover let rise (30-40 minutes till double)
- bake in moderate oven 375 degrees about 20 minutes remove from oven immediately drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla over each coffee cake, serve warm.