How to Make Popper Croissants
- Pre-heat Oven to 400*F. Place bacon on to cookie sheet and bake for 20min. This is part of prep time.
- Chop Jalapenos, seeds and all but the stem.
- In medium bowl add softened cream cheese and jalapenos and stir until well mixed.
- Once bacon is crisp, chop in to bits and add to cream cheese and jalapeno mixture and stir well.
- Adjust the oven temperature that to what is on croissant package.
- Roll out croissants and put mixture on each croissant and roll, making sure to close up the ends where it will not come out during cooking.
- Place on cookie sheets and cook according to croissant time on package.
- Let stand a few minutes after cooking and enjoy!