Lin's 15 Minute Low Carb Muffins
I found a recipe called One Minute Bread. I tried it, followed it exactly, but it was too garlicky for me. Here is the original recipe: djfoodie.com/One-Minute-Bread
So I revised it to suit my taste, doubled it, and ended up with 12 beautiful muffins that you can use as rolls for breakfast sandwiches, lunch, anything that requires a roll. It only has 1.25 net carbs per each roll. Hope you like it!
- 2 c
- golden flaxseed meal
- 4 tsp
- baking powder
- 8 large
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese (or any that you prefer), grated
- finely diced green onion (both white and green)
- 1/2 tsp
- dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 - 1 tsp
How to Make Lin's 15 Minute Low Carb Muffins
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Throw everything into a big bowl and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- 3Spray a 12 cup muffin pan well with PAM cooking spray.
- 4Put about 1/4 heaping cup of the batter into each muffin cup.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes. Carefully remove from muffin pan and cool.