Lin's 15 Minute Low Carb Muffins
I found a recipe called One Minute Bread. I tried it, followed it exactly, but it was too garlicky for me. Here is the original recipe: djfoodie.com/One-Minute-Bread
So I revised it to suit my taste, doubled it, and ended up with 12 beautiful muffins that you can use as rolls for breakfast sandwiches, lunch, anything that requires a roll. It only has 1.25 net carbs per each roll. Hope you like it!
2 cgolden flaxseed meal
4 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspolive oil
1 ccheddar cheese (or any that you prefer), grated
1finely diced green onion (both white and green)
1/2 tspdried thyme
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tsponion powder
1 tspkosher salt
1/2 - 1 tsppepper
How to Make Lin's 15 Minute Low Carb Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Throw everything into a big bowl and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan well with PAM cooking spray.
- Put about 1/4 heaping cup of the batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Carefully remove from muffin pan and cool.