Coconut flour and Plantain Quick Bread
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 1/4 ccoconut flour (i used home made)
1 mediumplantain, very ripe
1 Tbsphoney, raw
Half ccoconut milk (i used home made)
Quarter tspcayenne powder
Half tspginger powder
2 Tbspalmond butter
Quarter chazel nuts, finely chopped
1 tspbaking powder
Half tspbaking soda
1 tspapple cider vinegar
How to Make Coconut flour and Plantain Quick Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare two 1.5 liters loaf pans ( I used glass loaf pans.)
- In a blender jar pulse/blend plantain, raw honey, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne and coconut milk. In a separate bowl combine the coconut flour, baking soda and powder and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer paste to mixer. Add almond butter and mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs gradually, one at a time, then the apple cider vinegar.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer.Next goes in the coconut flour mixed with baking soda and powder. Mix till well combined.
- Lastly, add the chopped nuts. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees until tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.